Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[SyncList] Callback called by SyncList value change still has old value inside Callback function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Run scene and host server
4. In console, notice Debug.Log printed by callback: OnListChanged value: 0
Expected result: Debug.Log: OnListChanged value: 1
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.2p4
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Sep 08, 2017 16:40
Looks like this bug came back in unity 5.6 and 2017...
Jun 09, 2016 21:06
This is not really a bug as much as a design issue. The SyncList callback needs to somehow have access to both oldValue and newValue, but it doesn't... you only have access to the newValue.
I made a post here better explaining why this design issue will make SyncList unusable in some cases.