Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[SyncList] Callback called by SyncList value change still has old value inside Callback function
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Run scene and host server
4. In console, notice Debug.Log printed by callback: OnListChanged value: 0
Expected result: Debug.Log: OnListChanged value: 1
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.2p4
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'