Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Symbolink Sources fail to export when building for Android
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Editor
2. Put some java source files ((example attached in the edit) under 'Assets' folder
3. Go to 'Build Settings' window, switch 'Android' build target
4. Select 'Gradle' build 3system if the option is available, check 'Export Project', check 'Symbolink Sources'
5. Click 'Export', Open the exported project in Android Studio
Expected: no errors appear
Actual: 'ERROR: Could not get unknown property 'main' for SourceSet container of type org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.DefaultSourceSetContainer.' appears in Android Studio Console
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.2.21f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`