Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a16
Switching Target platform in Build Settings throws AssetImporters.ScriptedImporter errors
How to reproduce:
# Create 3D (Core) Project
# In Context menu navigate File > Build Settings...
# In Platform are select 'Windows, Mac, Linux' or 'Dedicated Server'
# Click on 'Target Platform' dropdown menu and select different platform (Mac, Linux, Windows)
# Wait for recompile to complete
# Check Console for errors
Expected results: No errors
Actual results: Multiple errors are thrown in the Console window
Reproducible on: 2023.1.0a3, 2023.1.0a10
Not reproducible on: 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a2
- Tested and reproducible on: Win11, MacOS Silicon (Monterey 12.3.1), Win10, Ubuntu 18, Ubuntu 20.
- -Seems to work fine on Ubuntu 18 and 20.-
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0