Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Switching Project Path and activating a license causes wrong folder to be used for build
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached projects
2. Set environment variables:
- UNITY_USER to your Unity account
- UNITY_PASS to your Unity password
- UNITY_SERIAL to your Unity license key
3. Change the UNITY_PATH variable in run-a-b.bat according to your installation
4. Run the run-a-b.bat script
5. Open the projb.log file
6. Find the used path after -dev argument
Actual result: Unity builds ProjectA.
Expected result: Unity builds ProjectB.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1.
- Unity 2019.3 beta and alpha versions crashes so I can't find the regression.
- Reproducible with both ADBV 1 and ADBV 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a8, backported to 2020.1.0b17, 2019.4.7f1