Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Switching Project Path and activating a license causes wrong folder to be used for build
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached projects
2. Set environment variables:
- UNITY_USER to your Unity account
- UNITY_PASS to your Unity password
- UNITY_SERIAL to your Unity license key
3. Change the UNITY_PATH variable in run-a-b.bat according to your installation
4. Run the run-a-b.bat script
5. Open the projb.log file
6. Find the used path after -dev argument
Actual result: Unity builds ProjectA.
Expected result: Unity builds ProjectB.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1.
- Unity 2019.3 beta and alpha versions crashes so I can't find the regression.
- Reproducible with both ADBV 1 and ADBV 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view