Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
Switching Project Path and activating a license causes wrong folder to be used for build
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached projects
2. Set environment variables:
- UNITY_USER to your Unity account
- UNITY_PASS to your Unity password
- UNITY_SERIAL to your Unity license key
3. Change the UNITY_PATH variable in run-a-b.bat according to your installation
4. Run the run-a-b.bat script
5. Open the projb.log file
6. Find the used path after -dev argument
Actual result: Unity builds ProjectA.
Expected result: Unity builds ProjectB.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1.
- Unity 2019.3 beta and alpha versions crashes so I can't find the regression.
- Reproducible with both ADBV 1 and ADBV 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file