Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Switching Project Path and activating a license causes wrong folder to be used for build
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached projects
2. Set environment variables:
- UNITY_USER to your Unity account
- UNITY_PASS to your Unity password
- UNITY_SERIAL to your Unity license key
3. Change the UNITY_PATH variable in run-a-b.bat according to your installation
4. Run the run-a-b.bat script
5. Open the projb.log file
6. Find the used path after -dev argument
Actual result: Unity builds ProjectA.
Expected result: Unity builds ProjectB.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1.
- Unity 2019.3 beta and alpha versions crashes so I can't find the regression.
- Reproducible with both ADBV 1 and ADBV 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration