Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Switching canvas render mode to overlay doesn't show canvas' content
1. Load attached project
2. In the Hierarchy tab, select the Canvas object
3. under the canvas component, change the render mode to screen space overlay and screen space - camera, back and forth.
You'll notice that when you switch back to screen space - overlay, the canvas content disappears from the game view. see attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build