Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Switching canvas render mode to overlay doesn't show canvas' content
1. Load attached project
2. In the Hierarchy tab, select the Canvas object
3. under the canvas component, change the render mode to screen space overlay and screen space - camera, back and forth.
You'll notice that when you switch back to screen space - overlay, the canvas content disappears from the game view. see attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"