Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Switching canvas render mode to overlay doesn't show canvas' content
1. Load attached project
2. In the Hierarchy tab, select the Canvas object
3. under the canvas component, change the render mode to screen space overlay and screen space - camera, back and forth.
You'll notice that when you switch back to screen space - overlay, the canvas content disappears from the game view. see attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar