Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Switching canvas render mode to overlay doesn't show canvas' content
1. Load attached project
2. In the Hierarchy tab, select the Canvas object
3. under the canvas component, change the render mode to screen space overlay and screen space - camera, back and forth.
You'll notice that when you switch back to screen space - overlay, the canvas content disappears from the game view. see attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework