Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Switching canvas render mode to overlay doesn't show canvas' content
1. Load attached project
2. In the Hierarchy tab, select the Canvas object
3. under the canvas component, change the render mode to screen space overlay and screen space - camera, back and forth.
You'll notice that when you switch back to screen space - overlay, the canvas content disappears from the game view. see attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed