Search Issue Tracker
Switching Build Target to WebGL results with crash in mono_class_array_element_size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project "gamebois.zip"
2. Go to Build Settings (File->Build Settings)
3. Switch to WebGL
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.3.0a4
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window