Search Issue Tracker
Switching Build Target to WebGL results with crash in mono_class_array_element_size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project "gamebois.zip"
2. Go to Build Settings (File->Build Settings)
3. Switch to WebGL
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.3.0a4
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.0b6
This project contains a System.Data.dll that is incompatible with the .NET 4.x scripting backend. The following error is emitted when opening the project: "Failed loading assembly 'Assets/Plugins/System.Data.dll' Loading assembly failed: "Assets/Plugins/System.Data.dll" This .dll must be deleted from the project and it will fix the crash when switching Build Target to WebGL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse