Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Surface shaders: "Invalid subscript x" error when Input structs contains struct members
Since 5.3 there's a surface shader compilation error if Input struct contains non-float/vector members. Workaround: for members that are structs, have a "float x" in them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager