Search Issue Tracker
Surface>Colored Specular shader loses SpecMap img if
Surface > 'Colored Specular' shader loses SpecMap img if Lightmapping is 'On'
1. Setup object to use material with Colored Specular shader
2. Bake lightmapping for the scene
Resulting img gets dark with no specular part in it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%