Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[ Substances ] Standalone build crashes when a large ProceduralMaterial is cached
1. Open project "SubstanceCrash"
2. Build scene "Demo" for StandaloneWindows
3. Run the built game
- Notice that the game crashes on startup
1. Reduce Target Width & Target Height Wood_White_Cedar material from 2048 to 512 or
2. Switch build behavior from "Build on level load and cache" to "Build on level load"
I've attached crash logs, look for "CrashLogs2.zip"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode