Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Substances remain "isProcessing"/"Generating" forever
1. Open attached project
2. While some substances are still busy processing (the provided in-scene UI will show you) click "play" again to exit play mode
3. Some substance materials are now locked as "busy generating"
4. Press "play" again and these ones that didn't finish the first time will never finish in play mode
5. Exit play mode and look at the substance within the editor, these materials are still marked as "busy generating" and have become locked in that state forever
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted