Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Substances remain "isProcessing"/"Generating" forever
1. Open attached project
2. While some substances are still busy processing (the provided in-scene UI will show you) click "play" again to exit play mode
3. Some substance materials are now locked as "busy generating"
4. Press "play" again and these ones that didn't finish the first time will never finish in play mode
5. Exit play mode and look at the substance within the editor, these materials are still marked as "busy generating" and have become locked in that state forever
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Mar 19, 2016 07:18
Unity 5.3.2f1 is not affected by this, I'm using that Unity version for stability, due to the above.
So this is actually a regression, but between 5.3.2 -> 5.3.3