Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Substances remain "isProcessing"/"Generating" forever
1. Open attached project
2. While some substances are still busy processing (the provided in-scene UI will show you) click "play" again to exit play mode
3. Some substance materials are now locked as "busy generating"
4. Press "play" again and these ones that didn't finish the first time will never finish in play mode
5. Exit play mode and look at the substance within the editor, these materials are still marked as "busy generating" and have become locked in that state forever
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawProceduralIndirect: baseVertexLocation and startInstanceLocation are broken when using DirectX11, DirectX12, OpenGL and Metal
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme