Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Substances remain "isProcessing"/"Generating" forever
1. Open attached project
2. While some substances are still busy processing (the provided in-scene UI will show you) click "play" again to exit play mode
3. Some substance materials are now locked as "busy generating"
4. Press "play" again and these ones that didn't finish the first time will never finish in play mode
5. Exit play mode and look at the substance within the editor, these materials are still marked as "busy generating" and have become locked in that state forever
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%