Search Issue Tracker
[Substances] Importing substance from asset store and adding it to GO throws multiple errors
Steps to repro:
1. Launch Unity
2. Open asset store
3. Try to import the towel substance package
Note: When the import dialog comes up, in the background the error is thrown.
4. Now apply the substance onto a GO and click on the GO
Note: Now there is a GUI repaint error that is thrown
screenshot attached and errors mentioned below.
Checked on Mac 10.10.5
Happens with b14 build as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released