Search Issue Tracker
[Substances] Importing substance from asset store and adding it to GO throws multiple errors
Steps to repro:
1. Launch Unity
2. Open asset store
3. Try to import the towel substance package
Note: When the import dialog comes up, in the background the error is thrown.
4. Now apply the substance onto a GO and click on the GO
Note: Now there is a GUI repaint error that is thrown
screenshot attached and errors mentioned below.
Checked on Mac 10.10.5
Happens with b14 build as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error