Search Issue Tracker
[Substances] Importing substance from asset store and adding it to GO throws multiple errors
Steps to repro:
1. Launch Unity
2. Open asset store
3. Try to import the towel substance package
Note: When the import dialog comes up, in the background the error is thrown.
4. Now apply the substance onto a GO and click on the GO
Note: Now there is a GUI repaint error that is thrown
screenshot attached and errors mentioned below.
Checked on Mac 10.10.5
Happens with b14 build as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform