Search Issue Tracker
[Substances] Importing substance from asset store and adding it to GO throws multiple errors
Steps to repro:
1. Launch Unity
2. Open asset store
3. Try to import the towel substance package
Note: When the import dialog comes up, in the background the error is thrown.
4. Now apply the substance onto a GO and click on the GO
Note: Now there is a GUI repaint error that is thrown
screenshot attached and errors mentioned below.
Checked on Mac 10.10.5
Happens with b14 build as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3