Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Substance generates incorrect warning when changing shader type
After changing a Substance material's shader, a warning message will appear in the material. This message goes away immediately after adjusting any values in the material, or deselecting it then reselecting it.
1. Open the attached project, select the Limestone_Blocks asset
2. Change the Shader type from "Standard" to "Standard (Specular Setup)
3. Observe the following warning message in the material:
"Emissive value is animated but the material has not been configured to suppot emissive. Please make sure the material itself has some amount of emissive."
4. Change the specularity, or deselect then reselect the asset
5. Observe that the warning message has disappeared
Warning messages should not appear in the material when they are not appropriate.
Reproducible in versions 5.5.0b7 (bd91e53964bc) and 5.4.1p4 (139dac7766f0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()