Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Substance generates incorrect warning when changing shader type
After changing a Substance material's shader, a warning message will appear in the material. This message goes away immediately after adjusting any values in the material, or deselecting it then reselecting it.
1. Open the attached project, select the Limestone_Blocks asset
2. Change the Shader type from "Standard" to "Standard (Specular Setup)
3. Observe the following warning message in the material:
"Emissive value is animated but the material has not been configured to suppot emissive. Please make sure the material itself has some amount of emissive."
4. Change the specularity, or deselect then reselect the asset
5. Observe that the warning message has disappeared
Warning messages should not appear in the material when they are not appropriate.
Reproducible in versions 5.5.0b7 (bd91e53964bc) and 5.4.1p4 (139dac7766f0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded