Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[Substance] Any substance that does not output basemap uses normal map for albedo in standard shader
Developed a substance material in substance design 4.6.2 that does not require or use a basemap/albedo. However when imported into Unity substance material will place the generated normalmap into the albedo slot.
1. Open attached project
2. Click on the ConsolePod substance
3. Note that in the inspector the substance material is using the normal map of albedo
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar