Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unloading a scene which is currently loading does not unload
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached project "SceneManagementBug.zip";
3.Press any key.
-subScene won't unload.
Problem: The script loads subScene into the main scene and all its objects. However , it won't unload subScene from the main scene.
Actual result: subScene does not unload.
Expected result subScene should unload.
Reproduced on: 5.3.5f1,5.4.0f1,5.4.0f3;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock