Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Importing platform specific plugins (Plugins/[platform]) subfolder's "platforms for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
1) Create an empty project
2) Download and import "Google Play OBB Downloader" asset (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/3189)
3) Go to Assets/Plugins/Android and click on "UnityOBBDownloader" folder
-- Notice that in Inspector window "Select platform for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
As asset is only for Android, "Select platforms for plugin" should be automatically set to "Android" only.
Regression from 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP