Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Importing platform specific plugins (Plugins/[platform]) subfolder's "platforms for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
1) Create an empty project
2) Download and import "Google Play OBB Downloader" asset (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/3189)
3) Go to Assets/Plugins/Android and click on "UnityOBBDownloader" folder
-- Notice that in Inspector window "Select platform for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
As asset is only for Android, "Select platforms for plugin" should be automatically set to "Android" only.
Regression from 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute