Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Importing platform specific plugins (Plugins/[platform]) subfolder's "platforms for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
1) Create an empty project
2) Download and import "Google Play OBB Downloader" asset (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/3189)
3) Go to Assets/Plugins/Android and click on "UnityOBBDownloader" folder
-- Notice that in Inspector window "Select platform for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
As asset is only for Android, "Select platforms for plugin" should be automatically set to "Android" only.
Regression from 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
Jun 21, 2017 04:16
This still exists on 5.6+.
This is a major one and causing issues when ever our customers upgrade their project to higher unity versions. It just resets Android Projects to Any Platform.
Please let us know if its covered.