Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Importing platform specific plugins (Plugins/[platform]) subfolder's "platforms for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
1) Create an empty project
2) Download and import "Google Play OBB Downloader" asset (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/3189)
3) Go to Assets/Plugins/Android and click on "UnityOBBDownloader" folder
-- Notice that in Inspector window "Select platform for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
As asset is only for Android, "Select platforms for plugin" should be automatically set to "Android" only.
Regression from 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version