Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Importing platform specific plugins (Plugins/[platform]) subfolder's "platforms for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
1) Create an empty project
2) Download and import "Google Play OBB Downloader" asset (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/3189)
3) Go to Assets/Plugins/Android and click on "UnityOBBDownloader" folder
-- Notice that in Inspector window "Select platform for plugin" is set to "Any Platform"
As asset is only for Android, "Select platforms for plugin" should be automatically set to "Android" only.
Regression from 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted