Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Subequent Physics2D OverlapColldier calls result in performance degradation
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Press 'p' repeatedly
Expected: The performance will stay consistent with each click
Actual: Performance deteriorates with each click, no matter the frequency clicked
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Icon size slider is missing in Project Browser in One Column Layout
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string