Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[SubEmitters] When upgrading projects, inheriting "everything" wrongfully includes the new "inheriting lifetime"
Systems with sub emitters set to inherit "everything" now will also inherit lifetime.
This is an issue particularly with death sub emitters which spawn when their parent's life is at 0, which effectively means no on-death sub emitters will trigger.
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project in 2017.1.0f3 or earlier.
2. Press play and observe the result (gif attached).
3. Open the project in 2017.2.0b3 or later.
4. Observe how the death sub emitter is not playing.
- Regression, introduced with the addition of "inherit lifetime" for sub emitters.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags