Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Sub-emitter Trails flicker when Sub-emitter particles are cleared before ParticleSystem is done playing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1146677-ParticleTrailBugDemo")
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected results: Particle System trails are not flickering
Actual results: Particle System trails are flickering
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1
- In versions from 2019.1.0a1 to 2019.1.0a6 particles are generated for only 3-5 loops.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.3.0a4