Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Sub Emitter particles are not randomized when using Auto Random Seed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("1068735.zip")
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Particle System 1'
3. In the Scene View press Play to play the particle.
Expected result: Sub Emitter's seed randomizes every time you Play the Particle System.
Actual result: Sub Emitter's seed doesn't get randomized.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.4p2
Fix verified in: 2018.3.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default