Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Sub Emitter particles are not randomized when using Auto Random Seed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("1068735.zip")
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Particle System 1'
3. In the Scene View press Play to play the particle.
Expected result: Sub Emitter's seed randomizes every time you Play the Particle System.
Actual result: Sub Emitter's seed doesn't get randomized.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.4p2
Fix verified in: 2019.1.0a3 and 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos