Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Sub Emitter particles are not randomized when using Auto Random Seed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("1068735.zip")
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Particle System 1'
3. In the Scene View press Play to play the particle.
Expected result: Sub Emitter's seed randomizes every time you Play the Particle System.
Actual result: Sub Emitter's seed doesn't get randomized.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.4p2
Fix verified in: 2019.1.0a3 and 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once