Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Sub Emitter particles are not randomized when using Auto Random Seed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("1068735.zip")
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Particle System 1'
3. In the Scene View press Play to play the particle.
Expected result: Sub Emitter's seed randomizes every time you Play the Particle System.
Actual result: Sub Emitter's seed doesn't get randomized.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.4p2
Fix verified in: 2019.1.0a3 and 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle