Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Sub Emitter particles are not randomized when using Auto Random Seed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("1068735.zip")
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Particle System 1'
3. In the Scene View press Play to play the particle.
Expected result: Sub Emitter's seed randomizes every time you Play the Particle System.
Actual result: Sub Emitter's seed doesn't get randomized.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.4p2
Fix verified in: 2019.1.0a3 and 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder