Search Issue Tracker
Sub Emitter doesn't call OnParticleSystemStopped function if the Parent Particle System is still alive
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Wait for the Particle Systems to stop
4. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: Parent Particle System and Sub Emitter prints a message
Actual result: Only the Parent Particle System prints a message
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Note: we plan to only update the docs to explain this, as fixing it is difficult.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order