Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Sub Emitter doesn't call OnParticleSystemStopped function if the Parent Particle System is still alive
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Wait for the Particle Systems to stop
4. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: Parent Particle System and Sub Emitter prints a message
Actual result: Only the Parent Particle System prints a message
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Note: we plan to only update the docs to explain this, as fixing it is difficult.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly