Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Sub Emitter doesn't call OnParticleSystemStopped function if the Parent Particle System is still alive
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Wait for the Particle Systems to stop
4. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: Parent Particle System and Sub Emitter prints a message
Actual result: Only the Parent Particle System prints a message
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Note: we plan to only update the docs to explain this, as fixing it is difficult.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts