Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Sub Emitter doesn't call OnParticleSystemStopped function if the Parent Particle System is still alive
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Wait for the Particle Systems to stop
4. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: Parent Particle System and Sub Emitter prints a message
Actual result: Only the Parent Particle System prints a message
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Note: we plan to only update the docs to explain this, as fixing it is difficult.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected