Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Sub Emitter doesn't call OnParticleSystemStopped function if the Parent Particle System is still alive
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Wait for the Particle Systems to stop
4. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: Parent Particle System and Sub Emitter prints a message
Actual result: Only the Parent Particle System prints a message
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Note: we plan to only update the docs to explain this, as fixing it is difficult.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac