Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[STW2017.1] Crashed at Collider2D_Get_Custom_PropComposite when clicking on UI elements in the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project
2. Add a Sprite in the Hierarchy
3. Add a BoxCollider2D to the Sprite
4. Add a RigidBody2D to the Sprite
5. Add a CompositeCollider2D to the Sprite
6. Play a Scene
7. Stop playing a Scene
8. Remove CompositeCollider2D from the Sprite
9. Observe the error in the Console window:
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
10. Start clicking on UI elements in the Editor (until Editor will crash)
11. Observe the crash
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website