Search Issue Tracker
Shader with cleared ShaderCompilerData is still present in the build files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "ShaderStripping.zip"
2. Build it on Windows platform
3. Open Build\ShaderStripping_Data\globalgamemanagers with Unity Asset Bundle Extractor (https://github.com/DerPopo/UABE/releases)
Expected result: There shouldn't be cleared shader in the build file
Actual result: There are remains of the cleared shader in the build file
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
1. Could not test in 2017.4 because Shader striping script has missing references.
2. Editor strips the PostProcessing/SSR shader.
3. If there are errors with Post Processing Stack, just delete it and re-download Post Processing Stack from Asset Store.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window