Search Issue Tracker
Strings in Custom Window can not contain slashes
1. Open attached Unity project "slashGUI.zip"
2. Example --> Editor GUILayout Popup Usage
3. Try to select another option from the dropdown menu
Expected result: "/u002FSphere" and "/u002FPlane" should appear in the dropdown menu
Actual result: There are no options to select from the dropdown menu
Reproduced in: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
Note: The options are written in "gui" script line 8
Note: Everything works perfectly with slashes removed
Note: Removing slashes from "u002FPlane" and "u002FSphere" but leaving a slash in "u002FCube" results everything appearing to be normal, but once you choose
either one of the options, you can no longer select "/u002FCube"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors