Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
string.Format returns string containing decimal commas instead of dots for Vector types, depending on set CultureInfo
1. Open user's attached project "CultureExample.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select CultureTester GameObject
3. In Inspector window, click on "Culture Tester (Script)" component's "Check Cultures"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No punctuation inconsistencies are logged
Actual result: Punctuation inconsistencies logged for "es-ES", "de-DE", "hu-HU", and "ka-GE" CultureInfo
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (script could not be compiled)
Using InvariantCulture fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made