Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
string.Format returns string containing decimal commas instead of dots for Vector types, depending on set CultureInfo
1. Open user's attached project "CultureExample.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select CultureTester GameObject
3. In Inspector window, click on "Culture Tester (Script)" component's "Check Cultures"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No punctuation inconsistencies are logged
Actual result: Punctuation inconsistencies logged for "es-ES", "de-DE", "hu-HU", and "ka-GE" CultureInfo
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (script could not be compiled)
Using InvariantCulture fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)