Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
string.Format returns string containing decimal commas instead of dots for Vector types, depending on set CultureInfo
1. Open user's attached project "CultureExample.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select CultureTester GameObject
3. In Inspector window, click on "Culture Tester (Script)" component's "Check Cultures"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No punctuation inconsistencies are logged
Actual result: Punctuation inconsistencies logged for "es-ES", "de-DE", "hu-HU", and "ka-GE" CultureInfo
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (script could not be compiled)
Using InvariantCulture fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine