Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
string.Format returns string containing decimal commas instead of dots for Vector types, depending on set CultureInfo
1. Open user's attached project "CultureExample.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select CultureTester GameObject
3. In Inspector window, click on "Culture Tester (Script)" component's "Check Cultures"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No punctuation inconsistencies are logged
Actual result: Punctuation inconsistencies logged for "es-ES", "de-DE", "hu-HU", and "ka-GE" CultureInfo
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (script could not be compiled)
Using InvariantCulture fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR