Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0a26
Strict Variant Matching does not print stage information when the match is not found
When using Strict variant matching, stage information is not printed when a variant is not found.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging