Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[StretchedBillboard] Sometimes pivot position doesn't affect particles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "793101.zip"
2. Open scene
3. Select Particle System to start simulation
4. Enable wireframe (for better visualization)
5. Also, in Renderer module notice that pivot's Y position is shifted by 0.75
6. While simulating, notice that blue particles is misplaced - pivot is affected in X axis as well
7. Move scene view camera to the top (by clicking on Y in the top right corner of scene view)
8. Notice that blue particle is in line with red ones - this is expected because pivot is only shifted in Y axis
9. In the top right corner of scene view click on Z to get back to previous view
10. Notice that this time blue particle is in line with red ones
11. By holding right mouse click, do a soft rotation to the scene view camera
12. Notice that blue particle gets shifted to the right which means that X axis of pivot is affected as well.
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error