Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
StreamedBinaryWrite<0>::TransferSTLStyleArray<dynamic_array<TransformMaskElement,8> > crashes when reimporting a .fbx file
1. Download attached project "CrushTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select "tform@frontend_Agile_Mirage_levelup_exit.fbx" file, right click it and select "Reimport"
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully Reimports a.fbx file
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
- The stack trace is shared in the comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1 and 2018.3.0a7
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.2.0a3
Regression on Unity 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets