Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
StreamedBinaryWrite<0>::TransferSTLStyleArray<dynamic_array<TransformMaskElement,8> > crashes when reimporting a .fbx file
1. Download attached project "CrushTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select "tform@frontend_Agile_Mirage_levelup_exit.fbx" file, right click it and select "Reimport"
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully Reimports a.fbx file
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
- The stack trace is shared in the comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1 and 2018.3.0a7
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.2.0a3
Regression on Unity 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"