Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Metal] Stencil Compare operation "Disabled" behaves as "Never" on Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("StencilBug.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe GameView
Expected result: White rectangle appears because Stencil Compare operation is "Disabled"
Actual result: No white rectangle appears, even though Stencil Compare operation is "Disabled"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
- Not reproducible on DX11, DX12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
- Not reproducible on Android and reproducible on iOS, likely due to different graphics APIs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
- High CPU usage when Spline Evaluate functions are used
- “Shader error in ‘Shader Graphs/Master’: Invalid conditional expression” is logged when a project is opened
- [macOS] SleepTimeout.NeverSleep setting is applied to the Editor after exiting Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a3