Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Metal] Stencil Compare operation "Disabled" behaves as "Never" on Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("StencilBug.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe GameView
Expected result: White rectangle appears because Stencil Compare operation is "Disabled"
Actual result: No white rectangle appears, even though Stencil Compare operation is "Disabled"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
- Not reproducible on DX11, DX12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
- Not reproducible on Android and reproducible on iOS, likely due to different graphics APIs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds