Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Metal] Stencil Compare operation "Disabled" behaves as "Never" on Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("StencilBug.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe GameView
Expected result: White rectangle appears because Stencil Compare operation is "Disabled"
Actual result: No white rectangle appears, even though Stencil Compare operation is "Disabled"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
- Not reproducible on DX11, DX12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
- Not reproducible on Android and reproducible on iOS, likely due to different graphics APIs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset