Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Metal] Stencil Compare operation "Disabled" behaves as "Never" on Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("StencilBug.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe GameView
Expected result: White rectangle appears because Stencil Compare operation is "Disabled"
Actual result: No white rectangle appears, even though Stencil Compare operation is "Disabled"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
- Not reproducible on DX11, DX12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
- Not reproducible on Android and reproducible on iOS, likely due to different graphics APIs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode