Search Issue Tracker
SteamVR Unity Native: When you have two "eye" cameras under head, Unity crashes
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Jan 09, 2018 18:40
A work around is to duplicate the head rather than the eyes and then remove one set of ears from one of the heads.