Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.3.0a10
Status bar displays logged messages/errors after clearing the Console window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ReproProject.zip"
2. Make sure that the Console window is opened
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Exit the Play mode
5. Clear the Console window
6. Observe the status bar below the Console window
Expected result: The status bar does not display a message after clearing the Console window
Actual result: The status bar displays a message after clearing the Console window
Reproducible with: 2023.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2023.3.0a5
Reproducible with: Windows 11, macOS Ventura 14.3.1 (Apple M1 Max)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer