Search Issue Tracker
"Stats" shows 3 Render Textures when only 2 are activated
1. Open attached project
2. Launch the 'first' scene
3. Open the "Stats" in Game View
4. In Hierarchy View, select "Main Camera" (child object of "Player")
5. In Inspector View > tick the box for "Pixelated (Script)"
6. Observe in "Statistics" window that "Render Texture" changes from '0' to '1'
7. Go to Inspector View again > tick the box for "Dither (Script)"
8. Observe in "Statistics" window that "Render Texture" changes from '1' to '2'
9. Click on the "Statistics" window in Game View
10. Observe how the Render Texture now changes to '3'
Expected result: The Render Texture should only show the 2 activated scripts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled