Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Statistics window updates outside of the Play Mode when the Scene is updated
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "statstest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Statistics window by pressing the "Stats" button at the top-right of the Game view
Expected results: The FPS in the Statistics window is not updated
Actual results: The FPS in the Statistics window is updated
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
- Any changes in the Scene will update the Statistics window (GameObject transformation manipulation, Component changes, etc.)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first