Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
StaticBatchUtility.Combine() objects from Loaded scene resets geometry position
If some geometry is loaded with LoadLevel() or LoadLevelAdditive() and StaticBatchUtility.Combine() called for this geometry, then all geometry that has non-uniform scale will have their position/rotation values reset to zero.
But if StaticBatchUtility.Combine() called from same scene then all works fine.
1. Open the attached project.
2. Try the scene_load_and_combine and the scene_load_and_combine_additive levels.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider