Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
Static batching limited in draw call
It seems there is some number behind the hood. That splits statistically batched object to multiple draw calls. Inspector shows that all the objects are combined (But I'm not sure if unity shows real combined mesh)
1. Open the 'test' scene;
2. Run game, the draw call is 1;
3. Active the 'TestMesh(5)', then run game, the draw call is 2;
4. Please note, there are no any lights, and disable realtime shadow on quality setting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.