Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Static batching limited in draw call
It seems there is some number behind the hood. That splits statistically batched object to multiple draw calls. Inspector shows that all the objects are combined (But I'm not sure if unity shows real combined mesh)
1. Open the 'test' scene;
2. Run game, the draw call is 1;
3. Active the 'TestMesh(5)', then run game, the draw call is 2;
4. Please note, there are no any lights, and disable realtime shadow on quality setting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown