Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Static batching limited in draw call
It seems there is some number behind the hood. That splits statistically batched object to multiple draw calls. Inspector shows that all the objects are combined (But I'm not sure if unity shows real combined mesh)
1. Open the 'test' scene;
2. Run game, the draw call is 1;
3. Active the 'TestMesh(5)', then run game, the draw call is 2;
4. Please note, there are no any lights, and disable realtime shadow on quality setting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3