Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
StateMachineBehaviour gets instantiated from a selected prefab in project view which does not exist in the hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project.
2. In project view click on "parent 3" prefab.
3. In toolbar press play button.
4. In console appears "Incorrect call to OnStateEnter" line.
--- This line is written in "testsmb" script which is attached to "test Animator Controller" animator controller which is attached to "Child" object.
Expected result: Console window shows nothing because "parent 3" prefab isn't instantiated.
Actual results: "StateMachineBehavior" instantiated and executes script even though it doesn't exist in hierarchy window.
Reproduced in: 5.4.21b , 5.3.5f1 , 5.3.4f1, 5.0.3f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown