Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
State Machine Behaviours on Mecanim states persist in the serialization of controllers after the states have been deleted
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Bloat" animator controller with Unity editor.
3. Notice, that there are no states.
4. Open "Bloat" animator controller with text editor.
Actual result: There is a MonoBehaviour entry (ID 11461728) and its members still serialized.
Expected result: This entry shouldn't be there, because state is deleted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website