Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[StandardShader] Occlusion is not updated according to the Height Map
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Select "Cube" game object.
4. Expand the material in the inspector window.
5. Slide the "Height Map" bar back and forth.
Actual behavior: Occlusion doesn't respond to the changing Height Map(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: Occlusion and Height Map can influence each other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked