Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[StandardShader] Occlusion is not updated according to the Height Map
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Select "Cube" game object.
4. Expand the material in the inspector window.
5. Slide the "Height Map" bar back and forth.
Actual behavior: Occlusion doesn't respond to the changing Height Map(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: Occlusion and Height Map can influence each other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed lighting does not differentiate between static and non-static objects in playmode
- Asset Serialization Mode Force Text saves NavMesh in binary
- CanvasRenderer.cull cannot be set to false if it is set to true on Awake/Start/OnEnable
- Crash in AnimationClip::BuildMecanimDataMainThread when entering a Play mode
- Transform Scale loses precision when duplicating child GameObject