Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[StandardShader] Occlusion is not updated according to the Height Map
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Select "Cube" game object.
4. Expand the material in the inspector window.
5. Slide the "Height Map" bar back and forth.
Actual behavior: Occlusion doesn't respond to the changing Height Map(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: Occlusion and Height Map can influence each other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect