Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[StandardShader] Occlusion is not updated according to the Height Map
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Select "Cube" game object.
4. Expand the material in the inspector window.
5. Slide the "Height Map" bar back and forth.
Actual behavior: Occlusion doesn't respond to the changing Height Map(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: Occlusion and Height Map can influence each other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate