Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[StandardShader] Occlusion is not updated according to the Height Map
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "TestScene" scene.
3. Select "Cube" game object.
4. Expand the material in the inspector window.
5. Slide the "Height Map" bar back and forth.
Actual behavior: Occlusion doesn't respond to the changing Height Map(GIF attached).
Expected behavior: Occlusion and Height Map can influence each other.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode