Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
StandardAssets Particles Scene Fireworks gives lot of "Assertion failed on expression: 'particles.array_size() == count' "
It is happening on our Standard Assets -> Particles -> Fireworks
Can't reproduce on 5.5.0p3
Reproduces on 5.6 only - !regression! not happening in 5.6.0a4 and a5, but happens in 5.6.0a6 and b1, b2, b3
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Import StandardAssets package (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/32351) from AssetStore
(or just open attached project)
3 Open scene "Particles"
4 Press Play
5 By clicking "Left" or "Right" sign select Fireworks particle
6 Wait for "launching fireworks"
Actual results: lot of errors appears in Console:
"Assertion failed on expression: 'particles.array_size() == count'"
"Assertion failed on expression: 'count == particles.array_size()'"
"Assertion failed on expression: 'count >= toIndex'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio