Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Standard shader deferred pass does not have a variant for just "UNITY_HDR_ON" case; hard to manually render objs via cmdbuffers
When trying to manually render objects via command buffers in an AfterGBuffer pass, it's not possible to do that properly when HDR is on.
This seems to be due to Standard shader lacking a shader variant that *just* has UNITY_HDR_ON keyword, leading to wrong variant being picked.
Workaround is to also manually set LIGHTPROBE_SH keyword on the command buffer, this picks a more correct variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect