Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Standard shader deferred pass does not have a variant for just "UNITY_HDR_ON" case; hard to manually render objs via cmdbuffers
When trying to manually render objects via command buffers in an AfterGBuffer pass, it's not possible to do that properly when HDR is on.
This seems to be due to Standard shader lacking a shader variant that *just* has UNITY_HDR_ON keyword, leading to wrong variant being picked.
Workaround is to also manually set LIGHTPROBE_SH keyword on the command buffer, this picks a more correct variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Timeline, audio ease in and ease out broken when assigned an audio source
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders