Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Standard shader deferred pass does not have a variant for just "UNITY_HDR_ON" case; hard to manually render objs via cmdbuffers
When trying to manually render objects via command buffers in an AfterGBuffer pass, it's not possible to do that properly when HDR is on.
This seems to be due to Standard shader lacking a shader variant that *just* has UNITY_HDR_ON keyword, leading to wrong variant being picked.
Workaround is to also manually set LIGHTPROBE_SH keyword on the command buffer, this picks a more correct variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button