Search Issue Tracker
Standard shader deferred pass does not have a variant for just "UNITY_HDR_ON" case; hard to manually render objs via cmdbuffers
When trying to manually render objects via command buffers in an AfterGBuffer pass, it's not possible to do that properly when HDR is on.
This seems to be due to Standard shader lacking a shader variant that *just* has UNITY_HDR_ON keyword, leading to wrong variant being picked.
Workaround is to also manually set LIGHTPROBE_SH keyword on the command buffer, this picks a more correct variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing