Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
StandaloneInputModule is not processing when Window is not in Focus
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Observe console
4. Click outside of the game view
Expected result: StandaloneInputModule keeps getting called, debug.logs keep running
Actual result: StandaloneInputModule is no longer called
Reproduced on 5.5.0b11, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.a6
Not reproduced on 5.5.0b10
Verified FIXED 2017.0f2, 5.6.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit