Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Standalone VR build crashes with Graphics Jobs and Soft Particles(HxVolumetricLighting)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached
1.1. Set Quality default setting to "Fantastic"
2. Build for Standalone
3. Run build with VR enabled
Reproduced on 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on 5.4.4p4
-Build needs to be run on a higher quality setting to show those effects, otherwise no crash happens.
-Setup needed for this crash:
Single Pass (Fast) enabled
Graphics Jobs enabled
Soft Particles(in this case HxVolumetricLighting (current version from the Unity Asset Store))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"