Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Standalone VR build crashes with Graphics Jobs and Soft Particles(HxVolumetricLighting)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached
1.1. Set Quality default setting to "Fantastic"
2. Build for Standalone
3. Run build with VR enabled
Reproduced on 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on 5.4.4p4
-Build needs to be run on a higher quality setting to show those effects, otherwise no crash happens.
-Setup needed for this crash:
Single Pass (Fast) enabled
Graphics Jobs enabled
Soft Particles(in this case HxVolumetricLighting (current version from the Unity Asset Store))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity