Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Standalone VR build crashes with Graphics Jobs and Soft Particles(HxVolumetricLighting)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached
1.1. Set Quality default setting to "Fantastic"
2. Build for Standalone
3. Run build with VR enabled
Reproduced on 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on 5.4.4p4
-Build needs to be run on a higher quality setting to show those effects, otherwise no crash happens.
-Setup needed for this crash:
Single Pass (Fast) enabled
Graphics Jobs enabled
Soft Particles(in this case HxVolumetricLighting (current version from the Unity Asset Store))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone