Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Standalone VR build crashes with Graphics Jobs and Soft Particles(HxVolumetricLighting)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached
1.1. Set Quality default setting to "Fantastic"
2. Build for Standalone
3. Run build with VR enabled
Reproduced on 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11
Not reproduced on 5.4.4p4
-Build needs to be run on a higher quality setting to show those effects, otherwise no crash happens.
-Setup needed for this crash:
Single Pass (Fast) enabled
Graphics Jobs enabled
Soft Particles(in this case HxVolumetricLighting (current version from the Unity Asset Store))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build