Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Non-development macOS Standalone builds with IL2CPP scripting backend have invalid signature, causing them not to run
Running a Universal binary on Apple silicon (M1) hardware fails with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
1) On an Intel or Apple silicon mac, build a Universal binary with an IL2CPP backend.
2) Run on an Intel machine and an Apple silicon machine
The build runs on the Intel machine, but crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid) on an Apple Silicon machine
Tested on: 2021.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications