Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Non-development macOS Standalone builds with IL2CPP scripting backend have invalid signature, causing them not to run
Running a Universal binary on Apple silicon (M1) hardware fails with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
1) On an Intel or Apple silicon mac, build a Universal binary with an IL2CPP backend.
2) Run on an Intel machine and an Apple silicon machine
The build runs on the Intel machine, but crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid) on an Apple Silicon machine
Tested on: 2021.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing