Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Non-development macOS Standalone builds with IL2CPP scripting backend have invalid signature, causing them not to run
Running a Universal binary on Apple silicon (M1) hardware fails with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
1) On an Intel or Apple silicon mac, build a Universal binary with an IL2CPP backend.
2) Run on an Intel machine and an Apple silicon machine
The build runs on the Intel machine, but crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid) on an Apple Silicon machine
Tested on: 2021.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"