Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Non-development macOS Standalone builds with IL2CPP scripting backend have invalid signature, causing them not to run
Running a Universal binary on Apple silicon (M1) hardware fails with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
1) On an Intel or Apple silicon mac, build a Universal binary with an IL2CPP backend.
2) Run on an Intel machine and an Apple silicon machine
The build runs on the Intel machine, but crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid) on an Apple Silicon machine
Tested on: 2021.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders