Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Non-development macOS Standalone builds with IL2CPP scripting backend have invalid signature, causing them not to run
Running a Universal binary on Apple silicon (M1) hardware fails with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
1) On an Intel or Apple silicon mac, build a Universal binary with an IL2CPP backend.
2) Run on an Intel machine and an Apple silicon machine
The build runs on the Intel machine, but crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid) on an Apple Silicon machine
Tested on: 2021.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants