Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Standalone player crashes when File Browser is called after moving the window when running under 100 fps
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1271852' project
2. Build and run the 'DemoSync' scene
3. Move the standalone player window
4. Select of the four buttons (for example 'Open Files')
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Note: the crash only occurs in 2020.2 stream
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string