Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Standalone doesn't start with native resolution
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project and a scene
- build the scene for standalone and notice that even tough Default is Native Resolution is checked, the build is 1024x768 by default
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.