Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Standalone] Crash on exit when multiple instances are running
1. Open attached project.
2. Build "fourth" scene as a standalone (Tested with Windows).
3. Open about 8 instances of the game(about 25% to crash with 2 instances, 95% with 8).
4. Close them one by one, until it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name