Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[Standalone] Crash on exit when multiple instances are running
1. Open attached project.
2. Build "fourth" scene as a standalone (Tested with Windows).
3. Open about 8 instances of the game(about 25% to crash with 2 instances, 95% with 8).
4. Close them one by one, until it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project