Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Standalone] Crash on exit when multiple instances are running
1. Open attached project.
2. Build "fourth" scene as a standalone (Tested with Windows).
3. Open about 8 instances of the game(about 25% to crash with 2 instances, 95% with 8).
4. Close them one by one, until it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device