Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[Standalone] Crash on exit when multiple instances are running
1. Open attached project.
2. Build "fourth" scene as a standalone (Tested with Windows).
3. Open about 8 instances of the game(about 25% to crash with 2 instances, 95% with 8).
4. Close them one by one, until it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute