Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Standalone] Crash on exit when multiple instances are running
1. Open attached project.
2. Build "fourth" scene as a standalone (Tested with Windows).
3. Open about 8 instances of the game(about 25% to crash with 2 instances, 95% with 8).
4. Close them one by one, until it crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.