Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
StackTraceLogType.None consumes memory
1) Open my attached script
2) Run and activate Deep Profiler
3) In the Deep Profile Select BehaviourUpdate and expand the first option until you find StackTraceUtility in LogStringToConsole
4) Notice that it consumes memory even if the script sets Application.stackTraceLogType = StackTraceLogType.None;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform