Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
Stacktrace sentries significantly affect code size and performance, making development builds useless for profiling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures