Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
Stacktrace sentries significantly affect code size and performance, making development builds useless for profiling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities