Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Stack Overflow Error is thrown when attempting to Build a project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1288883"
2. Build the project
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: A message informing about a successful build is thrown
Actual result: A Stack Overflow error is thrown but the Build actually succeeds
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b2, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b1
Full error message:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform