Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
SSL failure with WWW and WebRequest 32bit OS X player
-e: There's an SSL failure with WWW that's only happening on OS X 32bit player. It doesn't happen in the editor, or on Windows or in the 64bit osx player.
--open attached project
--run scene in editor
--notice cube gets the downloaded texture
--Build the attached project as an OS X standalone (32 bit) and run it
--NOTICE cube doesn't get
--check player log and see error:
error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform