Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.3.21f1, 2023.2.11f1, 2023.3.0b4
SSAO from depth (recreating normals) doesn't work on android
SSAO from depth is recommended on mobile platforms to avoid a depth+normals prepass. Problem is that that path is currently broken on Android:
Steps to reproduce:
# Download the repro project
# Build it to android
Intense ambient occlusion in the general area of where the cube and plane intersect
A big part of the plane receives SSAO artifacts that are spatially unstable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"